As a result of the new Novel Corona virus disease Code 19, millions of people have been confined to homes in Pakistan from lockdown.
On this occasion, the telecom companies operating in the country have taken various steps to ensure that the users of these services will not face any problem but can be facilitated.
Learn about some of the services that companies are providing to mobile phone users during this difficult time.
1. The company is providing a free WhatsApp facility for locals in the provinces to connect with their loved ones due to lockdown in the provinces.
WRITING IN PROGRESS
It will have to dial * 247 # after which the 2GB WhatsApp app will be available for free for a month, during which audio and video calls will be available along with messages.
In addition to this, a new weekly data offer has been given by the company, under which Rs.
1. The telecom company is offering Zong 20 minutes free of charge daily to consumers.
The goal is to dial * 45 # and according to the company, in the current situation we believe that people want to stay in touch with their loved ones and this offer will help the customers.
On Zhong’s new SIM, 2GB of Internet data will be provided free of charge for up to 2 months, while 100 on-net minutes will also be provided daily for 2 months.
1. The company is also offering a free WhatsApp facility so that people can stay in touch with their loved ones.
Use the free WhatsApp, which includes video and voice calls, by dialing * 987 # for this purpose
Humein hai aap ka khayal! Issi liye inn mushkil halaat, Ufone ab apko de raha FREE WHATSAPP! Taake aap ghar bethay apnon se rabtay mein rahein. FREE WHATSAPP hasil karnay k liye Dial *987#— ufone (@Ufone) March 28, 2020
For details visit: https://t.co/CuSnSZHeCB#FreeWhatsApp #WhatsApp #TumKheriyatSeRaho pic.twitter.com/M53LcJJTv2
There is also a new offer called Ufone Super Internet Plus under which 8GB + 5GB WhatsApp will be provided to the user, the one-month offer will be Rs 499 plus tax.
1. The company has reduced its weekly streamer package by 95% and will now be available to 10 GB internet users instead of one GB, with limited on-net minutes (8am to 6pm) also part of the package. Will be charged Rs. 88 for 7 day package.
2. Jazz has named the Weekly Super Plus package now called the Weekly Super Max bundle, under which Rs 299 plus tax includes 30 GB (15 GB 2 AM to 2 PM) data, 10 thousand on-net minutes, 10 Thousands of sms, 100 off net minutes will be given.
3. In the MBB Regular Bundle, the company will now provide 30 GB plus 30 GB instead of 25 plus 25 (1500 pm to 9 pm) with 1500 rupees in tax.
4, a new offer has been introduced in the name of super hour, which will allow you to negotiate between Rs 6 and 10 pm for an hour from 10PM to 6PM. Can be,
Free emergency calls
All companies are providing free call helpline number 1166 .
Jazz also introduced a service that allows free calls to selected government offices, doctors and laboratories, Zong users can access the local government hospitals and doctors by calling 4343 while Hilal Ahmar from Ufone. Helpline 1030 of Pakistan has been released for free.
Jazz has also temporarily lifted the ban on balancing hours.
It is to be noted that despite the lockdown across the country, a series of new Corona cases could not be stopped and the total number of affected persons in different parts of the country has increased to 1559 .
5 patients in Punjab and Sindh More than 500 cases have been confirmed in Punjab, 570 in Punjab, 502 in Sindh, 188 in KP, 138 in Balochistan, 116 in Gilgit Baltistan, 43 in Islamabad and 2 cases in Azad Kashmir.