Three Galaxy Note 10 models
For the first time in the Note line, three devices are presented at once: standard Galaxy Note 10, a larger version of Galaxy Note 10+ and Galaxy Note 10 with support for 5G networks.
- Galaxy Note 10 got a 6.3-inch FHD + screen, Note 10+ – a 6.8-inch QHD + screen.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 or Samsung Exynos 9825 processor (depending on the country).
- The younger model has three camera modules: the main one with 12 megapixels, a telephoto lens with 12 megapixels and a wide-angle 16-megapixel camera. Note 10+ has an additional ToF camera for tracking image depth and creating AR objects.
- From 256 GB of internal memory, 8 GB of RAM in Note 10 and 12 GB in Note 10+.
- In Note 10, a battery with a capacity of 3500 mAh, in Note 10+ at 4300 mAh.
- Super Fast Charging 2.0 at 45 watts, allowing you to charge smartphones in 30 minutes.
- Reversible Wireless Wireless PowerShare for charging wireless headphones and other wearable devices from a smartphone.
- S Pen with S Pen Air gesture recognition technology that helps you take snapshots and remotely control content.
One of the main features of Note 10 is the improved DeX mode, in which the phone switches to PC mode for working with documents, watching videos and other tasks when connecting a mouse and a monitor.
Now DeX is also an application for Windows and macOS. It allows you to display the phone screen and manage applications when you connect it to a computer or, for example, drag and drop files onto a smartphone and vice versa
The devices will go on sale in Russia from August 23, 2019. The cost of Galaxy Note 10 starts at 76 990 rubles, Galaxy Note 10+ – 89 990 rubles. The 5G smartphone will be exclusively sold by Verizon in the United States.
Galaxy Book S
Together with Qualcomm and Microsoft, the company introduced a compact and lightweight (960 grams) 13.3-inch Windows laptop with a touch screen on the Snapdragon 8cx ARM processor
The device is equipped with 8 GB of RAM, 256 or 512 GB of internal memory, LTE-module, fingerprint sensor and keyboard backlight. Operating system – Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Pro.
The laptop can work up to 23 hours without recharging, company representatives said. Through USB-C ports, it can be charged, for example, with a charger for Galaxy Note 10
Notebook Galaxy Book S will be released in September at a starting price of $ 999. The company has not announced plans to sell the Galaxy Book S in Russia.
Samsung invited Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella to the stage to talk about a partnership between the companies to “integrate Android and Windows and bridge the gap between mobile devices and Windows.”
Samsung integrates Microsoft Your Phone application into Galaxy Note 10 – it allows you to synchronize with Windows 10 and display notifications, text messages and a smartphone screen on a computer or laptop screen, and before the end of the year, users will be able to make calls via Your Phone.
Samsung will also preinstall Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint and add support for the OneDrive cloud service to the Gallery app on Android to synchronize photos with Microsoft storage.
Galaxy Watch Active 2
Smart watches will be available in two versions – 40 mm and 44 mm and several modifications: aluminum with a silicone strap and stainless steel watches with a leather bracelet. Both models use an AMOLED display with a resolution of 360×360 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass.
Watch Active 2 introduced a touch frame around the display to control the interface – it replaced the physical bezel that was in previous models.
Galaxy Watch Active 2 supports ECG measurement and tracking the fall of the user, as in the Apple Watch Series 4, as well as automatically detect the start of training and recognize the type of exercise.
The watch supports translation of text and speech into 16 languages in real time and controls the camera of the Galaxy smartphone when taking photos and videos.