Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg has said that he has been making numerous changes in social platforms involved in the firm’s portfolio, including InstaGram and Wats app.
New design and features of apps are the result of mass criticism regarding consumer protection on the company.
Zuckerburg says his company will give priority to consumer privacy.
He acknowledged that there is a lot to be done to restore consumer confidence.
Talking to developers, Mark Zuckerberg said that concentrating on privacy of the company reflects a big change in the way the company runs.
The changes made by the firm to the customers for consumers are as follows:
- Messages sent to Messenger will now be the first and to be encoded, meaning Facebook will no longer be able to see the interaction between two people or groups and fully integrate with the Platform Wats app.
- InstaGram has been experimentally introduced a new feature that will not be able to see the number of people on any photo, but the owner of the account will be able to see it.
- Messages will now have more temporary ways to share content. This means that those messages will not be a part of the record on a regular basis.
- The secure system of payment on Wats app in India will be introduced this year in other countries of the world.
- Facebook community groups will be abandoned with a new design to abandon their blue color to center the news feed, but first branding will be done only in the US.
- The new ‘credit’ feature on Instagram is no longer necessary to put photos or videos in posts. Users will now be able to share only text or stickers.
Zakir Burg told about the recent privacy scandals that they know that the position of the company is not strong.
However, he said that Facebook is trying to improve privacy across the company’s infrastructure, but it can not be late in the night and it is clear that they do not have any questions yet.
Earlier, he had said that he thinks that people would like to talk to small groups at private level in the future. However, some people thought that the first marker Zuckerberg would convince the public that Facebook is the platform where people will do so.
Mats Nouara, a social media consultant, says that a big question is how to favor the rules imposed on social media from 2019 and beyond.
Mark Zuckerberg told about the future of the Facebook, ‘Private, Private, Private’, but Zakarkab has also given a number of details, according to BBC’s BBC correspondent, according to BBC.
This is the biggest change in design in the last five years. These changes are emphasizing groups, private conversations and encrypted messages, which will not even get access to Facebook itself.
The big news is that Facebook will no longer be blue and Zakir Burg is considering making Facebook Like I Messaging.
LERY GETTY IMAGES
A new feature has been introduced in Facebook by ‘Secret Crash’ in Facebook as part of Facebook dating and this feature allows users in some countries to tag their nine friends, the ones they like. .
If two users using Crash feature tagged each other then both users will receive a message to be ‘match each other’.
The Facebook dating option will start in 14 countries, including Philippines, Vietnam and Singapore, whereas this feature is not available in Europe and the United States.
Vitrue E. Ltd reality The company announced its release on May 21 for its new Wireless Virtual Realty Headset ‘Okcules Quest’. This headset will be used without a PC, smartphone or game console.
On this occasion, Mark Zuckerberg announced that this headset will be given free to